Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Best Parcels are Random Parcels

Was having a bit of a despondent time, last week, before my barrel-bottom-scraping-luck took a dramatic turnaround, and The Married One might have been on the receiving end of a bit of misery on my part.  But today in the mail I received a random parcel full of Squee from TMI, whom is a sneaky thing and completely full of rainbows and magic.
One of the best cards ever.

And this is perhaps the best instructions on the back of a box, ever:
Love!

Today I also made a second batch of experimental shortbread - experimental since before one-batch-ago, I had never made it.  This lot is in rounds instead of fingers, and with some chocolate bottoms, instead of tips.

Batch the First:
Batch the Second:
Stamps from The BigSib last birthday, and a very old thistle one; dug out from the detritus of ages (aka kitchen junk drawer).

Also, while I'm at it (why not), I found a praying mantis in the vege garden with a massively distended abdomen:
And we seem to have an 'electric pink sheep' problem, amongst the vegetables: 
(How could anyone see such a thing and not buy it?!)

---
Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment