Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Dinosaur disappointment

So I had to buy some fake poo for a present yesterday (don't ask) and came across something so wondrous that I bought two, the Marine Creatures version for a second parcel I was sending, and the Dinosaur version for myself.  I am not going to lie, I gasped very loudly in the isle, and near-skipped up to the teller with a massive grin on my face.

I should have known it was too good to be true. (also - epic freaking squee about my stop-motion!  Freaking tripod!)
Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

One of these things is not like the others.

I thought, well, if I squint it could be a Triceratops?  But no.  That's the red one.

Its definitely a bull.
A freaking bull.

So what now?  One of my 12 dinosaurs are missing?!  Abandoned to a fate of similar racial exclusion as my lone bull?  I mean, there's only so much you can do to instruct dinosaurs, right?  Its going to be a difficult task to stop my 11 dinosaurs from devouring my lonely bovine.  I might even have to segregate.

At least the lost dinosaur has probably ended up in a pack of Amazing Capsule[TM] Farm Creatures!  I mean, he's pretty much set up for life with regards food, right?  But forever alone...

FYI the melted capsule stuff stinks and is horribly sticky.

...what would happen if you swallowed one?!

I'm going to need better adult supervision, I could have almost missed that tiny warning all the way up there.
---
And speaking of tiny warnings, there is an interview from The Iron, who just got fired in favour of hiring The Cat.  (Monopoly)  So very Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment