Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Be my stars

Woo!  Nothing like having the universe spell out dirty words on a Saturday afternoon.


I wrote a wee piece on a paper investigating the mutational fallout from the Fukushima Daiichi failures, here and here.  Not quite sure why my formatting fucked up in the first...

I woke to a novel-length update email from a very old school friend, which has actually completely made my day.  I love how university can force things apart, only to have them unexpectedly come back together one day regardless.  What other surprises has the passing of time got in store for me?!

Meeting the Authoress for a pint over the rugby tonight, looking forward to it.

And...I have no more words.  I've written and deleted about 5 paragraphs.  What's going on?!

No comments:

Post a Comment