Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sundays are better

Sundays are good.

And its sunny out. I'm going to wander down by the Leith with my next cuppa.

Frank is keeping me company.

"And he'll toot his flute for you 
Come on fly with me, let's take off in the blue"



Really?  He'll toot his flute for me?  How brilliant.

I was rooting through my stacks of crap trying to find a scrap piece to jot random notes on, and found an old list:

How is this popping up everywhere still?! And it's old, how long has it been there for?!  Kids think they are so funny these days.

It did make me laugh, so I guess points well deserved.  (I'm pointing at you, Mini One.  Traitor).

---

EDIT: Oh man, this article made me laugh.  Go read it, its brilliant.
"By the time everyone else gets there, the New Zealanders would have drunk all the beer".

No comments:

Post a Comment