Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Comedy Interlude

Went to see Ted last night, with some awesome people (and one wanker) and it was brilliant.  Very, very funny.  I think its pretty safe to say that if you like Seth MacFarlane's cartoons, you'll love Ted just as much (or little, if you're a hater).
Fuck you, thunder

I was a wee bit squicked out by the female lead, to be honest.  She says she loves him, but then wants him to change etc etc and I am just so not down with that manipulative bullshite. It wasn't too overt, but it was still there.  Yuck.

Def go see it if you like Family Guy/American Dad etc etc  And see if you don't want one of your own.

---

In other news, the same wanker as above got this song stuck in my head this morning:
Not cool.

I'm making lasagne tonight, its going to be awesome.  I'm going to sneak veges in.

No comments:

Post a Comment