Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Les femmes du 6ème étage

Went to see The Women on the 6th Floor on Sunday with the Authoress, after a brilliant catch-up natter and an emergency run for ice cream - the movie turned out to be one of the best I have seen all year.

I love how so much is left unsaid.  I feel like the universe is not assuming me stupid, for a change.  Delightful.  And I love the security of knowing that the end is most likely going to be happy.  See it.

---

Its Anzac Day today, this morning I ran from the lab and instead of proofing the Married One's first 2 chapters in the sun, I watched Act of Valor at the Flat-on-Queen.  It was actually really good, I might have been trying really hard to keep stoic eyes at the end, but then you know how I get in movies anyway.  Such a dichotomy in my psyche.


Was back in the lab for lunch, never fear.  TMO's chapts are half done and I am about to quit for the evening, its just been minions honours kids and I in the office and I'm feeling rebellious.  I might try for an Iron Man sesh, in prep for my darlings coming back this week.

An update on the Mane Saga - The Matrix-Biolage-allergic-horrificness-bottle was relegated to the back shelf (want some?  I have almost a whole bottle going spare!)

I am now trialling Joyco, and for a whole day so far I haven't wanted to rip my scalp right off my head, so - good things, so far.
Silk Result Smoothing Conditioner
We'll see what happens.  I'm not exactly trusting in the hair product company department.  Such outrageous lies and claims!  Lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment