Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guess what?

Nothing, actually.  Just felt like having a chat.

Ok, so maybe procrastination is a wee factor.
No.  Surely not procrastination.

The new conditioner is a win so far - my hair feels lovely and my scalp is calm - makes such a difference to ones good mood!  I know how much you care about my hair sitch, I'll keep you up to date, never fear.  I'm starting to wonder if the length/volume is still good or bordering on ridiculous, do I trim it up?  That shit is massive, I don't think photos do it full justice.  I'm sure my Mum will be on the phone in a mo demanding I get a haircut, and I know the bigsib has been on about it forever - but then she never has been a fan of big hair.  Random turn of conversation.  Moving on.

TCO introduced to me Peaches at her dinner party on Saturday last, consequently, this song has been stuck in my head:
Reasonably random.  It would appear Electric shenanigans are tickling my audio bone at the moment, how odd.

Watched Hulk (the 2008 version) and Captain America last night.  You know I've seen Thor too many times, so now I just need to recap the Iron Man's and I'm good to go.  Soon, soon.

Go do some work, honestly.

Or you know - a haircut and a real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment