Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Unexpected

I feel like I spent the weekend in the Twilight zone, best to forget all about it, I think.
---
Went to see Hunger Games, finally.  The Old one and Homeboy's girly half put up with both my loquaciousness and elbow jump-poking to see it with me.  I'm...not blown away.  I know, I know - everyone is raving about it.  But, I'm just not...blown away.  I don't know how else to put it.  I'd definitely recommend going to see the movie, and even more so to go and read the books.  I definitely don't have anything bad to say about it.  I just didn't love it.  I'm not gagging to see it again.

Setup and background for the second movie is going to be a bitch.

The trailer was up for Avengers - and there was gagging involved.  Can't freaking wait.  We're totes totally going to geek it up and head to the midnight prem.  Can't wait.

Mmmmm arms...


---
It was the Mini One's birthday on Sat and we had party food for lunch - sausage roll slices, cheerios and a bowl of T-sauce, fairy bread and mixed lollies.  Brill times.
---
I saw this yesterday morning, and was surprised (hence the unexpected thing)
gadgetadoption_615.jpg
The cell phone is not even anywhere near the fastest adopted gadget in the last 50 years, nor the digital camera.  Via.

Speaking of cell phones - mine shits itself once a day now, and powers off.  I was hoping it would last till I left the country, will squeeze it out for a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment