Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Getting Old

Some tastes you just have to grow into - like pumpkin, kumara, yams, red wine and a love of shoes and handbags.

All of which inexplicably hit me in my mid-twenties.  I didn't see it coming.  I pretty much hated everything in that list, with a passion, and now they lend guilty pleasure.  Well, except for the red, cause that's good for you :D

Now I'm am faced with horrific unfairness, like this:
Raelin Tote, Kate Spade.  A trim US$325.  Huh...

And this:
The Dooney and Bourke Panama Barrel Satchel.  Makes me want to jump in the car for a romantic  weekend with the lover at a B&B in the country.

...Now lets play "spot the things unlikely" in that sentence!

Anyway - this:
Swoon.  Summer Squash Travel Bag, only US$63 and they ship to NZ.

Shit.

You can tell the game is not holding my complete interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment