Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spoilers! Sweetie, again.

Last Doctor Who episode till spring (ours, northern hemisphere autumn), and I just don't know what to say.  I am less on the edge of my seat in anticipation than I was last weekend, but perhaps I am preparing for the long wait without undue stress.

Or perhaps the cold that kicked me in the metaphorical nuts this morning has filled me with apathy.  And snot.

I will say however, that I am glad the universe has cottoned on to what excellent weapons pipettes make.


















Good job Pond.  And I shan't say anything about the massive knowledge bomb dropped in the last few minutes of the episode in case peeps are watching it NZ time, but for how long have they planned this?  At least since the Tennant era.  And the Doctor's kissey face should be illegal.  How embarrassing (and yet oddly cute and endearing).

"Demons run When a good man goes to war.  Night will fall and down the sun When a good man goes to war.  Friendship dies and true love lies Night will fall and the dark will rise When a good man goes to war."

No comments:

Post a Comment