Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

First of all: Yum


Second of all, I totally agree, with most of your points, Body of a Geek Goddess - for the next season.

1.  More Eric, less Bill.  Die Bill! Die.
2.  Give Tara something to do, or get her out of the show.  Quite.
3.  No more Sam the psycho.  It just doesn't fit with his true character.
4.  Less of the stupid were-rednecks, more of the proper werewolves.  Mmmmmm.
5.  Bring back Russell Edginton.  Yes, despite his complete shift of character (and timing) from cannon - he does make splendid telly.
6.  More Pam.  I love Pam's character both in cannon and on-show.  Lovely.

and 7.  More naked Eric.  (wait, did I also say that out loud?!) Well... have you read the books my sweeties?!  HBO Season 4, tick tock, tick tock...

And speaking of the books - my copy of Dead Reckoning arrived last week (along with a parcel from the sister in London on Saturday - tacky wedding mug (love it!) and two rolls of Jaffa Cakes, cause my big sib just knows me soooo well.  The perfect accompaniment to submersion in a new, much anticipated book.).  Being wary of spoilers, I just don't know what to say.  I really don't.  Might take a couple of days to absorb it, but sheesh - I hate how that woman ends her books!  Give us a break!  Throw us a bone!  Take less than a year to write a new book!

Nurgh.

---
Geek's update - AS in GQ, smouldering up a freaking storm.












Gah. Nggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment