Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On Repeat

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon that is themed sharing of things-that-are-related.  Like insects on Sundays, or Music on Mondays.

But since I'm such a free spirit (read 'couldn't keep to a self imposed schedule or restriction if I wanted to')  I'm just gonna do it whenever.

An explanation - the slight OCDness leads to occasional infatuation with eclectic pieces of music.  Bits of tune which just reverberate within my soul and demand aural delivery for several days solid.

It's weird, I know.  Listening to a piece over and over?  It would be enough to drive anyone crazy.

Luckily - I am already half insane, and I don't think I will ever be 'anyone'.

The last couple of days?  Toccata and Fugue.  And all because of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment