Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My life is a fucking soap opera

You know what? I care more than I thought I would.


I think part of this episode has been a mistaken 'world view' of me as an individual.  You want some (apparently surprising) deets?

I am tattooed, pierced and like listening to death metal in my car at such volumes that the vehicles 3 reps in each direction can hear it.  I am strong willed and independent, and do not approve.

My favourite radio stations are Solid Gold and Concert FM and every Saturday and Sunday morning I prepare a full tea service with breakfast.  I'm talking trays and tea cosies, silver spoons and bone china here people.  I sew some of my own clothes, I produce my own art and hang it on the walls of my own house, I have a million pets and want a million more.

And you?  You know nothing.

I consider this episode closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment