Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

The King's Suit Pants

Went to see The King's Speech, and I fully rate it!

I guess in the interests of full disclosure- I am unlikely to disapprove of any movie with Colin Firth in beautiful suits, but sheesh, that man can pull off a stutter- the pain and strain and heart breaking *despair*.

Colour me impressed.

Always a fan of Helena's too.
And I *know* I really shouldn't, but I love the English monarchy- the history and tradition. The clothes and pursuits, the romance and the power. Most definitely far removed from the truth of the situation, but still- a girl can daydream.

And the truth comes out: deep underneath the crispy coating the girl is a hopeless, old school romantic.

How appropriate on this day of rotten hearts and broken rose stems.

Disgusting.

I apologise.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod (Oooo! How exciting!)

1 comment:

  1. Totally unrelated to this post, but check it out! http://www.flickr.com/photos/25845194@N07/4886225949/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete