Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Is this my life?

Sometimes I feel the stretches of life in between airports are all a blur and the airports are the real stopping points.

I'm at Wellington airport, bored, with a mandarin and free WiFi.

So - Life isn't bad. Just paused.

There are a lot of pauses.

Upon reflection I find it odd that I have become one of those people. Not to say that I travel a very lot- compared with some Prof.s, but certainly more than one would expect for both my occupation and station. (though perhaps those have merged).

Its lucky I quite like planes.

Wish I could be up the front though, with the big forward facing windows.

I'd much prefer to be the driver than a passenger. Or at least a co-driver.

Now what does that say about my personality?!

No comments:

Post a Comment